The AIC24 is designed with a strong focus on usability. Immersion requires a different approach compared to traditional air-based operation. All aspects of
Immersed Computing® are fully addressed with the Asperitas portfolio.
- Liquid and thermal containment
- A double, sealed and insulated hull provides an optimal safeguard against leakage and additional heat.
- The cold shell eliminates the need for HVAC systems.
- An automated safety system protects the IT and safeguards the datacentre from leakage.
- Easy access
- Automatic opening and closing cover for easy and clean access to IT.
- All serviceable cabling is dry and above the oil.
- Quick connect fittings for oil polishing.
- Service sockets for powering the service trolley.
- Clean operation with the Service Trolley
- Automatic lifting of cassettes for placement and removal of cassettes without interaction with the oil.
- Service stand for clean servicing of individual servers.
- Transport capability for 12 cassettes, 8 switches or 2 convection drives.
- Integrated consumables which are specialised for operating wet equipment.
- Integrated leak protection like trays, sump and drain.
- Integrated oil polishing system.
- ESD safe.