Do you have experience as a Service Mechanic and you don’t mind travelling and working abroad? Are you committed, dependable, flexible in working hours, can you keep your head cool in hectic situations, and are you convinced that quality always comes first? Do you also enjoy steep learning curves? Then respond to this function of Service Mechanic.
…a clean-tech company focused on greening the global datacentre industry by introducing Immersed Computing®. With the Asperitas ‘plug-and-play’ system, datacentres, cloud providers and IT operators can achieve the highest possible energy savings and also reuse energy. Asperitas is driven by partnerships, customer satisfaction and collaboration. We take the extra mile.
Content of activities
- Maintenance and service;
- Commissioning of single and / or multiple systems;
- Managing local engineers / employees;
- Consult with customers, partners and business relations;
- Support and assist in various technical activities both internal and with customers.
- You have creativity and problem solving ability and are an out of the box thinker;
- You are sensitive to clients’ needs;
- You have experience with the commissioning of systems;
- You are willing to travel regularly abroad;
- You have proficient oral communication skills and good speaking ability in English;
- You collaborate well in a team environment;
- You have experience with mechanical engineering, water engineering, electrical engineering and PLC technology;
- You have completed a technical education at college level;
- You are in possession of a small truck license, or you are willing to get it.
What does Asperitas offer you
.. the dynamics and energy of a new company with a ground-breaking product. You get opportunities in an environment where decisions are taken quickly, where it is regularly hectic but where you can also take the opportunity to expand your own role and put your mark on the product. Our Technology centre is in Haarlem, our factory in Hoogeveen. Because our product is located in several locations in Europe, you will need to travel on a regular basis.
After proven value, a chance of a permanent appointment.