Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Mechatronics
Asperitas, a start-up company entering the datacentre market with a brand new, disruptive technology product, is offering exiting, multidisciplinary internships.
a technical student Mechanical engineering, Electrical engineering, Computer Science, Mechatronics or similar, looking for a challenging (graduation) internship, or an IT student who would like to gain experience with design, development en the building of IT solutions for Immersed Computing.
- An internship involving cutting edge technology which is focused on product development, testing, qualification and technical research;
- An opportunity to assist the technical development team in the research involved with Immersed Computing;
- Involvement in real projects where the best of the best technologies are applied in the highest quality state-of-the-art environments;
- An environment in which all tools required are developed in-house by yourself with the aid of our development partners;
- The possibility to get attention and exposure with an enormous innovation in the datacentre industry.